Storage at Port/Wharf designed and negotiated
- Location of available sites either on the wharf area or close to the wharf and review their suitability.
- Negotiation of lease or purchase with land owner which could be either the Port Authority or Private.
- Design or review of stockpile areas or sheds for suitability of maximum storage and access.
Stockpile Management at depot
- Monitoring incoming material.
- Sampling including material.
- Physical analysis of samples including moisture determination, sizing and Transportable Moisture Limit Testing.
- Maintaining inventories.
Mine Manager Duties at Port Stockpiles
- Maintaining Mine Department regulative records. General and Electrical.
- Attending to Mine Departments inspections and Safety Records.
- Maintaining Occupational Health and Safety Records.